Club Fitting and Demonstration Nights
More Park Golf welcomes Titleist, Callaway Ping and Mizuno for their fitting and demonstration nights from 4 - 7pm each month. Taylormade are here every two months and are available for demonstrations and fitting. Any club fitting nights require booking, with a booking fee taken to confirm your place.
A $50 booking fee is required which is used in the quote for your clubs in order for us to provide you with the best possible price.
The fitting process is 30 mins for irons or woods or 50 mins for a full set up. During the fitting, the brand reps will use their fitting technology to ensure the clubs are set up for you to maximise both performance and forgiveness. This includes shaft type and flex, loft and lie of irons and grip type and thickness.
Titleist fitting nights
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 6th February
Callaway demonstration nights
- 3pm - 6pm | Wednesday 24th January
- 4pm - 7pm | Tueday 6th February
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 6th March
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 10th April
Mizuno fitting nights
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 30th January
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 27th February
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 27th March
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 24th April
Ping fitting nights
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 26th February
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 26th March
- 4pm - 7pm | Tuesday 23rd April
PLEASE NOTE: the fitting fee does not purchase the fitting specifications from the supplier, this information is kept by the fitter until the clubs have been purchased.