Breadcrumbs for Page Name.
Moore Park Golf encourages its patrons to assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the course by following a few responsible guidelines.
By following these, we can all ensure the course continues to remain in top condition and enables improved speed of play for all patrons.
- All players must carry and use a sand bucket and repair all divots
- Bunkers must be raked and pitch marks on the greens repaired
- Golf carts should not to be driven inside the blue lines and are not to be parked within 15 metres of any greens
- Leave no trace - do not litter on the course
- Obey all directional signage
Ground staff ensure the course is protected and maintained for your benefit. Please remember that ground staff have right of way on the course.
Players are asked not to hit to any green being mowed or otherwise under the attention of ground staff without the ground staff calling players to the green.
Responsible golfing practice
Responsible golf practice at Moore Park Golf means adhering to the following tips during play:
- Remove any loose turf from the affected area.
- Knock in all sides of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
- A correctly mended divot should be virtually undetectable.
- Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
- Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. DO NOT lift the soil upwards.
- Lightly tap down with putter.
- Your completed repair should leave the surface level.
Handling the Flag
- Don't drop the flag stick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
- Always lower the flag stick by club.
- Alternatively lower the flag stick by hand.
- Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
- Players are requested NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.
Extra/Related Content for Page Name
Whether it be for a corporate golf day, event or function, Moore Park Golf is the ideal corporate venue. Contact us today on (02) 9663 1064 to find out more.Find out more
Moore Park Golf Club
Looking for a great golf club to join and enjoy all year round? Join Moore Park Club now. Great benefits and affordable fees. Call (02) 9697 3877 or visit the Membership Office.Find out more
Golf Shop Gift Cards
The ultimate gift for the avid golfer, Golf Shop Gift Cards can be used to purchase rounds of golf, the latest equipment, buckets of balls at the Range and much more! Just ask at the Golf Shop.Find out more