Member Benefits and Packages
Moore Park Golf Club is one of Sydney's leading golf clubs.
If you have been trying to get yourself, your friends and family to come and have a hit with you, then now is the time to encourage them to join Moore Park Golf Club - one of Sydney’s most progressive clubs. Why? Because for a limited time, we are offering exclusive membership opportunities which are too good to pass up!
1. Introductory Membership
A three month, introductory membership, for your friends and family so they can enjoy all the membership benefits of Moore Park Golf Club this summer.
Membership options include:
- Platinum $850 for three months;
- Gold $750 for three months;
- Silver $625 for three months;
*Limited offer ends 31st January
2. Trial Membership
Get a Trial membership of 6 rounds for $450, to be used by 30th June 2018
*Limited offer, ends 30th June 2018.
Moore Park Golf Club offers attractive benefits not available as a package at any other golf club.
Benefits such as:
- Free guest passes worth up to $558
- The option to pay the joining fee over two years
- The option to pay membership fees by monthly direct debit
Membership is open all year round and annual subscription fees will be pro rata if joining after 1st July 2017.
Download the Membership Packages Information (PDF 983KB), it includes details of Member benefits, the different Membership packages on offer as well as current pricing.
Moore Park Golf Club participates in a wide range of representative and inter-club events for male and female members and juniors.
In 2011, the Club won the Group One Metropolitan Major Pennant after a long history of wins in 2009, 2008, 1998, 1981, 1979 and 1976. Clearly, the Club and the course attract the cream of the crop. It also won the Women's Division Six Pennant in 2008.
The competitive strength of the Club is due to a number of factors:
- the depth of its membership (currently over 700)
- it is one of the few equal access clubs in the region, giving men and women equal status and playing rights
- the friendliness and support that the club prides itself to providing to its members who hail from all walks of life and a wide geographical area. This extends to the support we give our junior members and those who want to take a step up and extend themselves into the strongly competitive domain of rep and pennant golf.
You can be part of a strong and successful Club today. Join now.
A Commitment to Junior Golf
To encourage greater participation by the next generation of golfers, Moore Park Golf Club is developing a junior program to enhance the skills of younger golfers and introduce them to competition and representative golf.
Moore Park Golf Club is proud to have the support of the Ron Hirst Foundation which provides funding, coaching and mentoring for our junior golfers.
To learn more about our representative and pennant golf, visit the Golf Shop or contact the Office on (02) 9663 1064.