Course Renovations - 1st April 2019
Notice for users of the Golf Course
Starting April 1st 2019, renovations will begin to revitalise the course. There will be an impact to golfers as our team work on the course to improve the playing surface, so please see the schedule below if you wish to plan around this period:
Cored on Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd. Oversow with seed, fertilize, cores rubbed back in. Tees will be in play at all times.
Vertidrained throughout the week and fertilized. This will be undertaken by one or two slow moving tractors with implements.
- Monday April 1st – core greens 1 to 10 and putting green
- Tuesday April 2nd – core greens 11 to 18 including chipping green
- Wednesday April 3rd – topdress putting green
- Thursday April 4th – topdress greens 1 to 10, chipping green
- Friday April 5th – topdress greens 11 to 18
Please note this schedule could change on any day depending on weather conditions and forecast, machinery issues, staff numbers, etc.
For any questions regarding this process, please contact the staff in the Golf Shop.