Having over 10,000 hours of teaching experience with golfers of all ages and skill levels, Ollie has mastered the ability to quickly recognise fundamental issues with any golf swing and simple approaches to improve a golfer’s game. His own passion for the game has translated into a passion for teaching – every golfer wants to get better, and sometimes all it takes is a single change in swing mechanics or thinking in order to discover drastic improvement.
It’s that simplicity that sets Ollie apart as a coach. Teaching kids has taught Ollie to communicate clearly and simply – an approach that also works well with adults. We’ve all been there, standing over a ball with a jumble of half-remembered tips bouncing around inside our heads. Nobody can successfully swing a golf club when they are preoccupied like that! Utilising a simplistic approach to coaching, Ollie has guided kids to play at the top levels of international competitive golf. If you can coach kids to play this insanely difficult game, you can coach anyone!
No matter what aspect of the game you want to improve – driving, chipping, sand, putting, course management, or sports psychology, Ollie can help you elevate your game. Each student brings a unique swing and approach to golf that demands a tailored approach. Ollie provides that, identifying swing mechanics and offering simple fixes that can get your game to the next level.
Golf is a challenging game – but no matter your skill level, you can improve. Come get a lesson with Ollie and unlock your natural ability to play your best.
10 Quick Q’s with Ollie
- What do you enjoy most about teaching? Witnessing the light-bulb moment when my students get “it”. I receive a lot of self-satisfaction when my students express how much improvement they’re making and the inner happiness that it brings them.
- Best piece of golfing advice you can give? Minimise your bad shots and take advantage of the good ones.
- What made you want to pursue a career in golf? My passion for the game and wanting to help people – my Grandfather introduced me to golf when I was 6 and I fell in love.
- Favourite achievement as a pro? Winning my first Pro-Am with -5 at Massey Park Golf Club.
- Lowest round as a pro and where at? -8 (62) at Blackheath Golf Club.
- Favourite golf course? The National (Old Course) on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Favourite golfing moment as a spectator/viewer? Tiger Woods winning the 2019 Masters – Greatest comeback in all sport!
- Favourite golfer to watch and why? Greg Norman – The aura he had when watching him live and the crowds that would follow him were jaw-dropping. I absolutely idolised him as a kid.
- Favourite sport outside of golf and sporting team or player? Rugby League and the Sydney Roosters
- What do you love most about Sydney? The summer vibe and smell once daylight savings starts, the atmosphere around the city and beaches at that time of year is unreal.
Hours of Operation
Follow Ollie on Social