Dear MPG customers,
Please note some of the updated COVID-19 measures we have put in place around our facility to ensure we are looking after you and our teams safety while you use our venue during these uncertain times;
UPDATE: From 4pm, Wednesday 23 June 2021 the following restrictions apply.
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor areas of Moore Park Golf
- We strongly encourage that masks are worn on the Driving Range
- Maximum limit of two (2) people per Driving Range Bay
- All guests are to remain seated while eating and/or drinking whilst outside at the Patio Café or the internal Park View Bar
- No singing or dancing in indoor venue
- QR codes must be scanned upon entry and shown to Golf Shop staff
- Additional Covid Marshalls will be present at MPG to ensure restrictions are being adhered to.
Golf Shop changes:
- While the NSW Government mask mandate for indoor settings is in effect, face masks are required inside the Golf Shop
- Limiting the number of customers in the shop to adhere to the 4 square metres of social space requirements
- 1 entry point and 1 exit point through the shop
- Social Distancing management in place to easily (or better) manage the number of people in the shop
- Line markers have been put in place to direct patrons where to stand in order to manage social distancing
Golf and Range changes:
- Groups of 4 are again permitted to play together on the course, using strict social distance rules
- Golf carts are available to be hired once again
- The rental of golf equipment is now available again
- Limit of two people per Driving Range bay
- Masks are strongly encouraged on the Driving Range.
Patio Café Bar & Park View Bar:
- The Patio Café is open 7 seven days a week. See Opening Hours, subject to change and extended hours during summer
- The Park View Bar is open 7 days a week for MPG members and the public adhering to COVID-19 restrictions
- Our Burgers & Bowls menu is available 7 days a week with a limited menu Monday-Wednesday
- Refreshments to be purchased from The Patio Café and the mobile order solution at your table
- Snacks and bottled drinks are available from the Golf shop
Food & beverage ordering
- The MPG food and beverage menu is now available to order and pay from your table. Simply scan, order, pay and your order will be brought to you!
- You can order in the Park View Bar, patio deck & terrace area and Driving Range, subject to time restrictions
Function rooms & event facilities are operational and available for hire. Please contact the Events team regarding current room capacities.
- Guest sign-in on arrival
- Sanitiser station in all function rooms
- Updated function room capacity adhering to 4 square metre requirements
- Catering is plated and served individually i.e. no buffet or coffee stations
Thanks again for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times.
Remember, be safe, look after you and your families and we hope to see you on the course for some fresh air and golf sanity soon!
The MPG Team