Dear MPG customers,
Please note some of the updated COVID-19 measures we have put in place around our facility to ensure we are looking after you and our teams safety while you use our venue during these uncertain times;
Golf Shop changes:
- While the NSW Government mask mandate for indoor settings is in effect, face masks are required inside the Golf Shop
- Limiting the number of customers in the shop to adhere to the 4 square metres of social space requirements
- 1 entry point and 1 exit point through the shop
- Social Distancing management in place to easily (or better) manage the number of people in the shop
- Line markers have been put in place to direct patrons where to stand in order to manage social distancing
Golf and Range changes:
- Groups of 4 are again permitted to play together on the course, using strict social distance rules
- Golf carts are available to be hired once again
- The rental of golf equipment is now available again
- Sand buckets have been removed from the course
- Ball washers have been taken out of action on the course
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers – GUR may be applied
Patio Café Bar & Park View Bar:
- The Patio Café is open 7 seven days a week. See Opening Hours, subject to change and extended hours during summer
- The Park View Bar is open 7 days a week for MPG members and the public adhering to COVID-19 restrictions, seating only
- Our Burgers & Bowls menu is available 7 days a week with a limited menu Monday-Wednesday
- Refreshments to be purchased from The Patio Café and the mobile order solution at your table
- Snacks and bottled drinks are available from the golf shop
NEW scan & order
- The MPG food and beverage menu is now available to order and pay from your table. Simply scan, order, pay and your order will be brought to you!
- You can order in the Park View Bar, patio deck & terrace area and Driving Range, subject to time restrictions
Function rooms & event facilities are operational and available for hire. Please contact the Events team regarding current room capacities.
- Temperature checks and guest sign-in on arrival
- Sanitiser station in all function rooms
- Updated function room capacity adhering to 4 square metre requirements; outdoor is 2 square metres
- Catering is plated and served individually i.e. no buffet or coffee stations
Thanks again for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times.
Remember, be safe, look after you and your families and we hope to see you on the course for some fresh air and golf sanity soon!
The MPG Team